Listen to Dave and Gareth, Read and peruse Carla’s silliness, and original documents and photographs:
Most recent website entries:
- Dollopween 25: Faculty of Horror: The Power of Christ Compels You Podcast and Podcaster: [...]
- Dollopween 24: Lore Trick or Treat Podcast and Podcaster: Lore, [...]
- Dollopween 23: Ozarks Explored: Spooklights Podcast and Podcaster: The [...]
- Dollopween 22: Return to the Seattle Demon House Podcast and Podcaster: Jim [...]
- Dollopween 21: Generation Why: Oklahoma Girl Scouts Podcast and Podcaster: [...]
- Dollopween 20: Lore: All the Lovely Ladies Podcast and Podcaster: Lore, [...]
- Dollopween 19: Faculty of Horror: Toil and Trouble Podcast and Podcaster: [...]
- Dollopween 18: True Crime Garage: Brian Shaffer Podcast and Podcaster: True [...]
- Dollopween 17: Sword and Scale: Joy Junction Sting Podcast and Podcaster: Sword [...]
- Dollopween 16: Welcome To Night Vale Podcast and Podcaster: [...]
podcast intro (with links to referenced episodes)
Dave: God, you want a little hit of dude?
Gareth: I’ll do one bump.
Dave: People say this is funny?
Gareth: Not Gary, Gareth. Dave, okay!
Gareth: Is it for fun?
Dave: You are Queen Fakey of Made-up Town.
Gareth: All hail Queen Shit of Liesville!
Gareth: A bunch of religious virgins go to mingle and–
Dave: –do what?
Finn, coming home from school: Hi, Gary.
Dave: Nicely done, my friend.
Gareth: No, NO., NO!
All uncited writing on this site written and copyrighted Dave Anthony, Gareth Reynolds, or Carla Hufstedler, 2015-2016. All rights reserved.
Please note that by commenting on this website, you are acknowledging that your IP and email address are visible to the website staff.
|By Type||By Time|
|Dollops: longer than one hour||recorded in 2014|
|Smollops: shorter episodes, just right for a quick commute or lunch break||recorded in 2015|
|Live: episodes recorded before an audience, usually with a guest, aka a Friend of the Dollop (FOD)||recorded in 2016|
|Snippets: Posts outside the episode canon, created by Carla, but Dollopy|