Listen to Dave and Gareth, Read and peruse Carla’s silliness, and original documents and photographs:
Most recent website entries:
- Happy Thanksgiving, from Tisquantum and The Dollop first, [...]
- Voting for Victoria I am voting today, yes, for [...]
- Episode 138: Dollop: History of American Firefighters Horrible news! [...]
- Dollopween 31: Happy Halloween: This American Life Podcast and Podcaster: This [...]
- Dollopween 30: Jim Harold’s Campfire: True Ghost Stories
Podcast and Podcaster: Jim [...]
- Dollopween 29: In Sight Podcast: The Jamison Family Podcast and Podcaster: In [...]
- Dollopween 28: Missing Maura Murray: Before Rt 112 and The Scorpion Podcast and Podcasters: [...]
- Dollopween 27: The Peripheral: Never Sleep Again Podcast and Podcaster: The [...]
- Episode 203: Smollop: The Sodder Children
- Dollopween 26: Nightvale: Alice Isn’t Dead Podcast and Podcaster: [...]
podcast intro (with links to referenced episodes)
Dave: God, you want a little hit of dude?
Gareth: I’ll do one bump.
Dave: People say this is funny?
Gareth: Not Gary, Gareth. Dave, okay!
Gareth: Is it for fun?
Dave: You are Queen Fakey of Made-up Town.
Gareth: All hail Queen Shit of Liesville!
Gareth: A bunch of religious virgins go to mingle and–
Dave: –do what?
Finn, coming home from school: Hi, Gary.
Dave: Nicely done, my friend.
Gareth: No, NO., NO!
All uncited writing on this site written and copyrighted Dave Anthony, Gareth Reynolds, or Carla Hufstedler, 2015-2016. All rights reserved.
Please note that by commenting on this website, you are acknowledging that your IP and email address are visible to the website staff.
|By Type||By Time|
|Dollops: longer than one hour||recorded in 2014|
|Smollops: shorter episodes, just right for a quick commute or lunch break||recorded in 2015|
|Live: episodes recorded before an audience, usually with a guest, aka a Friend of the Dollop (FOD)||recorded in 2016|
|Snippets: Posts outside the episode canon, created by Carla, but Dollopy|