Rubes understand that the macabre can also be silly, and that sometimes, doing it yourself is the best route to happiness.
My darling fellow Rubes, have a list of 13 things that embrace both sound philosophies! (aka, going deep in my weird Pinterest account, keep hands inside the ride)
- toilet face DIY: when you find the need to frighten your housemates, and you should find that need
- house on fire display
- Dementors decorations because nothing says Halloween like creatures that feed upon human happiness.
- Dracula’s dentures cookies recipe
- 21 different Halloween cocktails for the right spirit
- fanged pumpkins
- The Ring/The Grudge hair prank
- eyeball wreath
- DIY bloody handprints
- Frankenstein paper model to decorate your cube at work
- 23 fun ways to scare your kids–Rubes understands that Halloween friendly fire is part of an important, healthy upbringing for junior Rubes.
- gallon pail zombies
- gooey monster eye cookies—I need these in my life.
now get out there, frighten your loved ones, act the fool, and make me proud!