13 more silly meets macabre mini do-it-yourself’ers for the proper Rube Dollopween celebration, exhumed from the dank basement of my Pinterest boards. Freak out your kids, housemates, and the neighbors. Let’s do this! Oofty goofty! Wheat!
- vampire maps printables
- scary muffins to knit –I am so making these!
- bats to knit
- goofy candy corn banner to knit –making these too!
- eyeball pillow to crochet (only one that isn’t free–pattern is 3.99 on Etsy, but so awesome)
- haunted tree
- weird pumpkin stencils
- vintage 1950’s Halloween recipes
- apple cider bourbon whiskey in the slow cooker, a special recipe just for you, nom nom
- tape and trash bag ghosts
- dragon mask from a milk jug instructions
- googly eyes wreath
- zombie doll knitting pattern — I am tempted to make this, and pin up his little parts as if I dissected him. Totally normal, right?
All free, all pretty simple. All slightly messed up, just as they should be.
how to knit instructions
how to crochet instructions