Listen to Dave and Gareth, Read and peruse Carla’s silliness, and original documents and photographs:
Most recent website entries:
- Should we continue, Dear Reader? [...]
- <a [...]
- Episode 175: Dollop: The Torture Psychologists Dave: Jim said he [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 9: Family Trees In which Carla climbs her [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 8: Toxic Doxology In which Carla continues to [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 7: Big Star in a Small Town Episode 7: Big Star in a [...]
- Episode 266: Live: Eugenics So he's saying [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 6: Let’s Go to the Movies Episode 6: Let's Go to the [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 5: Haunted Me and the Red Book Episode 5: Haunted Me and [...]
- There Might Be Cupcakes: Episode 4: And Things That Go Bump in the Night Episode 4: And Things That Go [...]
podcast intro (with links to referenced episodes)
Dave: God, you want a little hit of dude?
Gareth: I’ll do one bump.
Dave: People say this is funny?
Gareth: Not Gary, Gareth. Dave, okay!
Gareth: Is it for fun?
Dave: You are Queen Fakey of Made-up Town.
Gareth: All hail Queen Shit of Liesville!
Gareth: A bunch of religious virgins go to mingle and–
Dave: –do what?
Finn, coming home from school: Hi, Gary.
Dave: Nicely done, my friend.
Gareth: No, NO., NO!
All uncited writing on this site written and copyrighted Dave Anthony, Gareth Reynolds, or Carla Hufstedler, 2014-2017. All rights reserved.
Please note that by commenting on this website, you are acknowledging that your IP and email address are visible to the website staff.
|By Type||By Time|
|Dollops: longer than one hour||recorded in 2014|
|Smollops: shorter episodes, just right for a quick commute or lunch break||recorded in 2015|
|Live: episodes recorded before an audience, usually with a guest, aka a Friend of the Dollop (FOD)||recorded in 2016|
|Snippets: Posts outside the episode canon, created by Carla||recorded in 2017|