One way to get it done…win a raffle!
— Ultimate Member (@umplugin) August 17, 2015
Increase engagement and allow users to interact with each other by adding an activity system to your site where users can create posts on their wall and see what other users are up to on your site.
- Allows users to create public wall posts
- Adds an activity tab to user profile which shows a user’s activity
- Users can post on another user’s profile
- Display global activity wall anywhere on site via shortcode
- Display activity wall for current logged in user anywhere on site via shortcode
- Users can create a post and attach a photo to post
- Embeds YouTube & Vimeo videos directly onto activity stream if user posts a url
- Users can add hashtags to posts & users can click on hashtag to see all posts including that hashtag
- Users can comment & like posts and also reply to comments
- Ajax pagination for wall posts and loading more comments
- Users can report specific wall posts
- Users can make their wall private or viewable by members only via account page
- Option to turn on/off option for users to set their activity wall privacy via account page
- Show when a new user registers on site (optional)
- Show when a user creates a new blog post (optional)
Integrations with followers extension
- Show when a user follows another user in activity
- Allow user to make their wall available to his followers only, or people they follow
Integrations with notifications extension
- Notify when user post on user wall
- Notify when user likes their wall post
- Notify when user comments their wall post
Integrations with bbPress (the forums)
- Show when someone creates a new forum topic
Isn’t it shiny?
I have installed it, it merged like a skilled Boston driver, I am so pleased.